Provided the minimum spend is met, no venue hire will apply.
• Up to 16 rectangular banquet tables, each suitable for up to 12 guests
• Chairs for up to 150 guests
• Black or white table linen
• 8 high round bar tables with 8 stools
• 8 side tables
In-house background music system with iPod connectivity. A lectern, riser and wireless
No, there is a no flame policy within Sydney Tower Dining, we recommend LED candles as an alternative.
A security guard is based at the Gallery level lift lobby. Additional security can be provided, charges apply.
We allocate a host for the first 30 minutes of each event to work with security to manage the flow
of guests to the event space.
Sydney Tower Dining has access to 3 lifts, which are shared between our 3 venues at the top of the tower. Each lift can hold up to 12 people and take 42 seconds to reach STUDIO.
We offer flat rate parking at two secure carparks. Tickets are to be validated at the Sydney Tower Dining reception.
1: Westfield Parking $10 Flat Fee. 6pm-11.30pm, 7 days. Parking Entrance: 135 King Street, Sydney 2000 Piccadilly Parking $16.50 Flat Fee. Weekdays - 4:30pm-11pm & weekends + public holidays all day (out before 11pm)
2: Parking Entrance: Piccadilly, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney. Entry is in front of the Stockland building.
3: Citipark car park - LUNCH GUESTS: $20 weekdays and $9 weekends | DINNER GUESTS: $7 week nights. Perking Entrance: via 431 Kent or 204 Sussex Streets
4: Kent Street car park - LUNCH GUESTS: $20 weekdays and $9 weekends | DINNER GUESTS: $7 week nights. Parking Entrance: via 383 Kent or 168 Sussex Streets (opposite Hyatt Regency Sydney)
Parking Terms and Conditions:
1) Please provide your parking ticket to the Sydney Tower Dining Reception staff upon arrival and your ticket will be validated.
2) Failure to validate your ticket will mean that you are required to pay the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station.
3) Parking is strictly between the hours indicated above. When parking outside of these hours, guests will be charged the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station.
Our loading dock can be accessed via 135 King Street, Sydney. Please note, all deliveries require a Loading Dock Access Code. This can be provided upon request by our Event Coordinator.
All events are allocated a complimentary bump in period per the Event Agreement. Any additional time to bump in or out is to be requested, and will be approved by the venue based on availability. An hourly rate applies.
Enter Westfield Sydney at the corner of Market & Castlereagh Streets. Take the escalator up one level to Level 4. The Sydney Tower Dining lifts and reception desk will be on the left. Check in at reception to be directed to the venue.
Level 4, Westfield Sydney 188 Pitt St Sydney NSW 2000