Provided the minimum spend is met, no venue hire will apply.
• Up to 16 rectangular banquet tables, each suitable for up to 12 guests
• Chairs for up to 150 guests
• Black or white table linen
• 8 high round bar tables with 8 stools
• 8 side tables
In-house background music system with iPod connectivity. A lectern, riser and wireless
No, there is a no flame policy within Sydney Tower Dining, we recommend LED candles as an alternative.
A security guard is based at the Gallery level lift lobby. Additional security can be provided, charges apply.
We allocate a host for the first 30 minutes of each event to work with security to manage the flow
of guests to the event space.
Sydney Tower Dining has access to 3 lifts, which are shared between our 3 venues at the top of the tower. Each lift can hold up to 12 people and take 42 seconds to reach STUDIO.
We have four fantastic parking specials available for our guests:
1) Westfield Parking - $10 Flat Fee! 6pm-11.30pm, 7 days. Parking Entrance: 135 King Street, Sydney. Please note Westfield parking is on the left hand side at the end of the ramp. Upon arrival at the car park, please show your Sydney Tower Dining booking confirmation email to Westfield valet to validate parking. There is also the option to pre-pay your parking downstairs with Westfield valet.
2) Piccadilly Parking - $17.20 Flat Fee! Weekdays - 4:30pm-11pm and weekends + public holidays – all day (out before 11pm). Parking Entrance: Piccadilly, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney (entry is in front of the Stockland building)
3) Wilson Parking, Citipark - $21 weekdays, $10 weekends (one entry and one exit during car park operating hours), $8 week nights (entry after 5pm, exit before car park close). Parking Entrance: 431 Kent Street, Sydney
4) Wilson Parking, 383 Kent St - $21 weekdays, $10 weekends (one entry and one exit during car park operating hours), $8 week nights (entry after 5pm, exit before car park close). Parking Entrance: 383 Kent Street, Sydney
Parking Terms and Conditions:
1) Please provide your parking ticket to the Sydney Tower Dining Reception staff (or Westfield valet if parking at Westfield Sydney) upon arrival and your ticket will be validated.
2) Failure to validate your ticket will mean that you are required to pay the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station.
3) Please note that we are able to validate ONLY the Wilson Parking addresses indicated above. All other Wilson Parking Garages will charge their regular hourly fee.
4) Our parking specials are valid strictly between the hours indicated above. If you park outside of these hours, you will be charged the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station. These rates can be found on the following websites: Westfield Piccadilly Parking Wilson Parking
Our loading dock can be accessed via 135 King Street, Sydney. Please note, all deliveries require a Loading Dock Access Code. This can be provided upon request by our Event Coordinator.
All events are allocated a complimentary bump in period per the Event Agreement. Any additional time to bump in or out is to be requested, and will be approved by the venue based on availability. An hourly rate applies.
Enter Westfield Sydney at the corner of Market & Castlereagh Streets. Take the escalator up one level to Level 4. The Sydney Tower Dining lifts and reception desk will be on the left. Check in at reception to be directed to the venue.
Level 4, Westfield Sydney 188 Pitt St Sydney NSW 2000